‘I could write a book!’
So they all say.
But when it comes down to it, writing and publishing a book isn’t as easy as it may sound.
In fact, writing a book, whether it’s fiction or non-fiction, can be quite a challenge.
As well as the technical aspect of self-publishing a book, there’s also the personal challenges that you will face – the motivation, the skillsets, the stamina needed.
That’s where I can help.
I’ve self-published award-winning and best-selling books and have been writing professionally for the last 20 years.
With me by your side, I can help you become a better writer and help you self-publish your own book that you can hold in your own hands.
Here’s what you’ll learn in your 12 week program:
- How to become a better writer
- How to plan and structure your book
- Expert guidance and support from an award-winning author
- Ongoing accountability and motivation
- Ongoing feedback via email and Zoom
- Expert guidance and advice on self-publishing your book
- Support and guidance on how to promote your own book
- Free book promotion to over 130,000 online followers at The Indie Book Store (worth $69)
Whether you want to simply become a better writer, or self-publish your own book for generations to come, this coaching program will help you achieve your writing goals.
Only four spaces currently available
There are no reviews yet.