ALL TOWNS HAVE SECRETS
White Harbor is a serial horror novel about a small, isolated town, where an unseen evil is growing and feeding off the inhabitants’ collective mind, their secrets, and their inner darkness, a local concept the townspeople call “Blight Harbor”.
Two people might hold the key to the truth behind this eldritch presence: Ben Curling, a misanthropic old man who has watched over the mysterious Vanek House for decades, and Martha Lange, a woman in hospice care being slowly taken over by Alzheimer’s disease.
Peter Lange, Martha’s estranged son, returns to town after a personal tragedy, to reconnect with old friends, and to face his mother, who still clings to a strange local religion and is spouting portents of doom that will come down on all his friends and loved ones.
Peter, along with other townspeople swallowed up in these events, must find answers in the town’s dark history, the source of his mother’s cult, the nature of what “Blight Harbor” is, and the truth behind the stories about the Vanek House; because something terrifying is coming, and the most prominent phrase in the cult’s unearthly language translates to: “The Lord will feed.”
* New chapters every two weeks.
* Audio narration for the higher Patreon tiers.
* Patron-only video discussions of works of horror fiction.
* A work of supernatural horror influenced by Stephen King, H.P. Lovecraft, Silent Hill, and myths and scary tales from the author’s small childhood town in Costa Rica, resulting in a unique blend of Classic American Horror, Cosmic Horror and Latin-American Horror.
* Follow the author’s YouTube horror discussion channel here