Patience is the new mental toughness!
Are you successful, but can’t seem to slow down?
Do you have a sense of urgency towards everything?
We are designed to get from point A to point B as fast as possible.
However, as a result, we can’t slow down and there is a sense of urgency towards everything. We are bombarded by the urgent, tugged by the future, distracted by the unimportant, and discouraged by the past.
Time is our most precious resource. It’s what we want the most, but it’s what we use the worst.
I Can’t Wait To Be Patient is a practical guide to overcome our challenges, stress, and expectations, through the power of time and the path of patience.
This book outlines:
- The four laws of patience and the four killers to urgency.
- Why rhythm is more important than speed.
- Why mortality rates actually decrease when the top surgeons are away.
- How we mistake the urgent for the important and why it is a recipe for disaster.
- Why “icing the kicker” in football does not work.
- Uncover if you have the patient “personality.” You just might.